Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Saying Goodbye

I was really tempted to call in sick to work today so I could be at the Queen's final farewell at noon slt today. I want so much to be able to say goodbye properly. I've tried writing a note to the Queen and asked one of the Governesses to pass it on for me. I really hope that wasn't a bad thing to ask. I just feel so frustrated and helpless and didn't know what else to do.

Just in case the Governess isn't able to pass the note on, or if it's just a bad idea to annoy the Queen with a notecard, I'll put my note here ... mostly because it's just something I need to say.

=-=-=

To: Queen Talin
From: Ana

I really really wanted to be here this afternoon to say goodbye properly, but RL simply will not budge to let me get online then. It's probably just as well, since I'd be a soggy mess and it probably wouldn't be proper for a soppy boi to be crying on your shoulder.

Instead, I'm sending you my brightest smile in this message, along with the warmest, biggest hug I have. I'm really going to miss you. Thank you for making a place for me in your kingdom, where I could be myself, where I would be welcome as family rather than a freak.

Thank you ... thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

(((huggles)))

Anastasio Luminos :D

No comments:

Post a Comment