Tuesday, September 24, 2013

A Foolish Idea

I'm considering doing something that may be very foolish: bidding in the AYA Domme auction. There's nothing foolish about the auction. It's a great way to help keep AYA going. I just have no idea what I'd do if I actually won.

There is one domme in particular I have a bit of a crush on. Although I find her attractive, the crush doesn't feel sexual. It's more of a desire to be close to her ... maybe even belong.

I know she already has subs and family, and probably wouldn't be able to take on someone else, but even being able to spend a little time with her sounds wonderful.

If she wound up being interested in more than just the one date ... I'm not sure what I'd do. I've tried being a slave. It didn't work. I know being treated like a thing turns some folks on, but it felt awful to me.

Being a pet sounds tempting, but I'm not sure if it'd work. I like being human. I'd briefly tried being a furry. It wasn't bad, but it didn't feel like me.

Is there some other sort of relationship that'd work? I'm not sure. It'd depend a lot on whether or not she'd be interested. It'd also depend a lot on me getting up the nerve to bid, even if it might be a foolish idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment