Wednesday, July 24, 2013

The Beginning

It's been an amazing past few days. My head still feels like it's spinning. It all started this Saturday (07/20/2013) on Second Life. My usual hangouts were either empty, or everybody there was in the middle of IM's with somebody else and wasn't interested in public chat. I was in the mood for exploring, so I opened up the search window and looked up the keyword femboy.

The first few items listed were sex places, which really weren't my thing, so I kept going until I came across the listing for AYA BDSM Sissy Maid Sanctuary. I've sorta had mixed experiences with sissies. For some reason, it seems a fair amount of people expect sissies to all be horny all the time. While I do like affection and intimacy, it's very rare for me to go beyond that, which is why I had stopped referring to myself a sissy a long time ago.

Despite that issue, I've always felt a deep connection with sissies, and decided to head over to AYA to see what it was like there. Like a lot of places in Second Life, some rules for the sim were provided at the landing site when I teleported to the sim. After reading through the notecards, I decided I had enough of a feel for what was acceptable there and walked into what looked like the main building.

It didn't take me long to find a dance party in progress. The music sounded good, plus people were actually talking to each other. Taking that as a good sign that it might be a fun place to hang out, I wandered onto the dance floor and started bopping to the music.

It turned out they were even friendlier than I'd been hoping. Before long, I felt like I was hanging out with family, or at least good acquaintances. I felt a little embarrassed when I guessed the wrong title for the DJ (Governess, not Miss), but overall people were pretty understanding as I tried to get the hang of things.

I'd been there for a fairly long while when I overheard some people mentioning the Queen was there. From reading the notecards earlier, I knew AYA had a queen, but I had sorta imagined her as someone sitting at a throne somewhere than someone I'd actually get to see.

Well, I really only got to see little peeks of her through the crowd. Along with dozens of other people, I offered a greeting to Queen Talin. I had thought that would be the end of my interaction with Her Majesty.

I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment