Wednesday, August 7, 2013

First Steps

My first days as a trainee maid at AYA remind me a bit of the first time I tried wearing heels. Even though I was pretty nervous at first, it was something I really wanted to do, so I just sorta took a big breath, gathered up my courage, and did it.

My first steps were pretty shaky, but there were some wonderful people who offered encouraging support and helpful advice. I stumbled a few times, feeling totally embarrassed at my awkwardness. Fortunately, there were people there to lend me a hand and help me get back on my feet.

Even though I know I still have a long way to go, the confidence I've started developing has helped me to hold my head high. I can swing my hips and smile at the world as I say, "I'm a maid of AYA, one of the most awesome sims in Second Life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment